Established in 2008, Larter provides expert advice, support services and education to individuals and organisations working in the health sector.
Combining knowledge, technical expertise and hands-on primary health sector experience, our competencies include:
- Assessing community health needs
- Engaging stakeholders
- Designing and evaluating health programs and services
- Developing sustainable financial models using the MBS and other fee-for-service revenue streams
- Writing funding submissions, activity plans and corporate reports
- Health professional education and training
- Local health system plans and strategies.
Larter is your partner in progress. We listen carefully, think deeply and work with you to achieve your personal and organisational goals.
Through times of reform and change, we are committed to a stronger primary health system.