Larter Consulting brings a clear mind, unique perspectives, practical advice and relentless attention to detail to every brief.
Our objective is to deliver a pragmatic solution that works for each organisation within its unique context. An extension of your team, our experienced people are optimistic, capable and reliable.
We assist health and community services, Primary Health Networks, workforce agencies and peak bodies to:
- Assess community health needs
- Engage stakeholders
- Design and evaluate health programs
- Develop sustainable financial models using the MBS, NDIS, My Aged Care and other fee-for-service revenue
- Write funding submissions, activity plans and corporate reports
- Educate and train health professionals
- Strategically plan local health systems