Larter is your partner in progress. We support you to build strong primary health and community services, driven by wanting to see people living healthy and active lives in the community.
With our technical skills and primary care expertise, our professional staff assist commissioning and service agencies to navigate change.
Our experience includes designing, delivering, evaluating and commissioning mental health programs. Embedding lived experience into these processes is a key feature of this work.
At system level, we work on issues around:
- Improving service access and coordination
- Implementing stepped care models
- Best practice commissioning including outcomes-based commissioning and co-commissioning
- Responding to readiness, change management and implementation of recommendations from the Royal Commission into Victoria’s Mental Health System and national reform agendas
- Working in partnership with sectors / markets on consultation and co-design